Apache settings for MC CGI (urgent)

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at s2theatertechniek.nl
Sun Jan 25 23:44:56 EST 2004

Hello all,

It's been a while since I last posted here, but I still dare to pose my
question ;) (Hope you forgive the lurking...)

Does anyone of you have installed cmc.exe as CGI interpreter for MetaTalk
scripts with Apache? Could you please post some essential details on setting
up the server?

I pose this question as urgent because the previous webhoster of some
scripts went bankrupt, and we now have 'till end of January to move to a new
one. The problem is that he isn't able to set up Apache correctly... so if
you could post some details on setting up Apache for that... that'd be
really great.

Thanks in advance,
Sjoerd Op 't Land