Stack handler not available from cd script?

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 16:55:22 EST 2004

I have the most disturbing error.
Basically I have a stack with a stack script which is being called from a card
script which card script is called from a button.

In hypercard, the handlers work just fine.

However for some reason the card script cannot "see" the stack script! And acts
like there is no script!

Must I put the card script in the button script?

I have no idea what could be the source of this error!

Any help appreciated! I'm a teacher, this is for an educational project.

Thanks!

Also: the bulk mailer is identified by yahoo as spam... so feel free to also
send me a personal email just in case...