Intelligent Agents......

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Sun Feb 15 18:36:50 EST 2004

Pierre Sahores a *crit :

> I'm associating me to the Chipp's second question : how could we gohead
> with good practices to design and "code to life" a small team of
> intelligent agents in MC/Rev ?

Same interest here...

> There is, among some other great books about Artificial Life, an
> usefull title, unfortunally only available in french, i'm refering all
> the time, in about this matter : "Vie Artificielle" by Jean-Philippe
> Rennard. Editions Vuibert Informatique. 2002, 408 pages.

As for books on that topic, I can recommend :

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0679743898/qid=1076866332/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-3097674-2174534?v=glance&s=books

a bit verbode at times, but a good survey

and
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0262631857/qid=1076866054/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-3097674-2174534?v=glance&s=books

great introduction - a few years back I tried to reproduce some
of the experiments described in that book with OMO and MC...

Best,
JB