Stripped down version of the stack mctools

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 05:25:31 EST 2004

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot for your answer! :-)

>> But, Could i get permission
>> to modify the IDE, by deleting
>> some stacks or translating to spanish
>> some labels?

> There's no permission I can give you that
> Scott Raney hasn't already
> given all of us more than a year ago:
[snip]
> so you're welcome to cannibalize
> to your heart's content.

Actually it will be a short term lending.
Teachers will be more eager to use the
resources if their edition more closely resembles
their actual user experience with office programs,
like Microsoft Word, etc...

>MetaCard Corp. retains the copyright to the MC IDE,
>so while the license allows free
>exploration/modification/dissection, it's probably
>a good idea to add something like
>"Portions Copyright 1992-2005 MetaCard Corp."

Good point. Thanks a lot for posting this info!

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/