2lz3 FINAL

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 5 16:29:59 EDT 2004

Hi Shari,

>> But i made a test and send the mail to myself and guess what:
>> Everything after (including) the URLs is cut-off...???
>
> Klaus,
>
> I got the full posts including URLS.

I guessed...

> I did notice that the Mac URL did not become a Hyperlink in my email
> client as the
> Windows URL did. I doubt that is related but you never know.  I use
> Eudora for OSX.

Robert B. already found out that there was an invisible character right
after the Mac URL,
which caused my "Apple Mail" and other mail-clients, too, eventually,
to cut off the rest
after that URL...

Since i did not copy that URL, i am wondering what key combination i
may have
pressed accidentally...???

Anyway, thank you very much for your help!

> Shari
>
> --
> Mac and Windows shareware games
> http://www.gypsyware.com