Proposed Icons for MC

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Aug 4 10:06:05 EDT 2004

Recently, "J. Landman Gay" wrote:

>> I've posted a
>> preview of the icons I've assembled here:
>
> Gorgeous, Scott. Just gorgeous -- like all your stuff.

Thanks but I can't take credit for the design of most of this stuff -- the
Mac and Windows icons are taken from the system resources.  It took more
time to track the system icons down on each platform, sort through all the
available resources, extract the art, reference what the Rev guys were
doing, and figure out what made the most sense.

In any event, at least the dialogs will be more up to date now. :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Development & Design