Execution Error

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 30 01:51:24 EDT 2004

Signe Marie Sanne wrote:
> I have downloaded Revolution 2.2, renamed it to mc.exe on Windows XP, to
> MetaCard on MacOSX- together with MC IDE v2.6b2, but when it comes to an
> error in a script the Script button in Execution Error does not activate.

No changes should have occured in the Exec Error dialog.  Please verify
this by testing MC IDE v2.6b4 (recently posted) with engine v2.5.1 (Rev
2.1).

If you see no anomalies with that engine but do with the latest engine,
then what you're seeing may be related to the ongoing discussion on all
Rev-related lists about erroneous error code info coming from the engine.

If you do see the latest IDE misbehaving under older engines the same
way as with the latest engine, please post a recipe here and we'll see
if we can reproduce it.