Plug ins in MC 2.6b1 ps 2

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Apr 27 04:40:08 EDT 2004

>>Actually, after a little playing, it seems that I get error
>>reported for the following line for ANY plugin:
>>
>>  if the cRevLoadInfo["load"] of stack tStackFile = "startup" then
>>open stack tStackFile
>
>The above error went away when I replaced the home stack that came
>in distribution with my serialized home stack. Curious.

Well, after a short moment the error returned. It apears that the fix
was a result not of serialization but having a clean stack with no
plugin-related properties.

After a little investigation, I found out that initially the path to
plugins folder is saved (in the home stack) with a trailing slash but
somehow that trailing slash disapears later, so when stack paths are
assembled from the folder path and stack names, the resulting paths
are bogus.

Robert Brenstein