black menus with MC 2.6

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Apr 26 12:14:45 EDT 2004

Hi all,

has anybody succesfully managed to use the latest engine (RR 2.2) on
Win XP?

I renamed rev to mc.exe, doubleclicked but it is not usable, since ALL
menus
are BLACK now!!!???

This did not happen with a 2.2 beta of any kind...
When i swap the engines back, everything is fine, so i think it's an
engine issue...

I mean really all and i mean BLACK text on a BLACK background, a bit
hard to read ;-)

In the mctools, in my palettes and every new stack i create...

I searched ANY possible stack for the color settings (home,
mctools...), but everything lokks fine...

Any hints? No problems on OS X...

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Klaus Major