erroneous error codes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 20 22:23:40 EDT 2004

I tried debugging the erroroneous error codes tonight. It's hard because
you can't use the debugger to do it -- everything goes wonky if you try.
Instead, I inserted bits of script that put variable values in the
message box.

I don't see anything wrong with any of the scripts. It looks to me like
the problem only happens the first time a script is recompiled. After
that, you can cause an error any number of times and get the correct
results. I think the engine is sending a false error code the first time
it compiles a script.

I traced through everything as well as I could, and I couldn't find any
other explanation.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com