MC IDE 2.6b1 released

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 19 14:42:22 EDT 2004

Ray G. Miller wrote:

>> From: Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
>> Subject: Re: MC IDE 2.6b1 released

> I'm either going blind (a distinct possiblity) or have lost 40 IQ points
> in the last few days!
>
> When I get to the loverly Yahooooo! site, and sign in as a member, the
> "Members Only" section is still plain text and not linked to any other
> page.
>
>> You'll find it in the folder named "Latest Test Version".
>

> How do I find the "Latest Test folder"

Are you sure you've joined the group as a member?  I took a brief look
through the 91 members there couldn't see you among them, but I'm not
sure of your Yahoo ID so I can't say for sure.

At the right of the page near the top will be one of two links:  it'll
either say "Join this Group" or "Edit my Membership".  If it reads "Join
this Group" then just click that to join.  If it says "Edit my
Membership" let me know your Yahoo ID and I'll see if I can determine
why your membership isn't providing access as it is for the other 90
members.