I know this should be simple, but...

Dr.John R.Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Sat Apr 17 13:30:27 EDT 2004

Fellow Metacardians,

     For the first time in all my years using metacard on the Mac OS
     (currently MC 2.5 under OS X), I have the need to create a
standalone for
     Windoze, and, to be honest, I don't have a clue how to do it.  I
gather
     I need the Windoze engine, but I have no idea where I would get
that.
     I presume there are also other steps and ``gotchas'' that I should
be
     aware of.  Would one of you be kind enough to provide me with a
step by
     step set of instructions (including how I get the Windoze engine on
Mac
     OS X)?  As I receive this list in digest mode, I would appreciate
it if
     you could respond directly to my email address: vokey at uleth.ca.
Thank
     you.