email

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Fri Apr 16 12:23:49 EDT 2004

Hello,
I used to launch Eudora with "queryRegistry ......./mailto/....." earlier
on. This no longer works on my computer (Windows XP - MC 2.5 build 1). A
person in my computer department tells me that they have blocked the use of
queryRegistry. However, when I use "queryRegistry ......./http/....."
Explorer opens and then the email window (Eudora) works as normal.

How can I get rid of the open Explorer window which now covers the MC
application. (I have tried both with launch and open process and then close
process.)

Regards
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Øisteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen             http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/hjem/default.html
Norway