erroneous error codes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 15 09:31:49 EDT 2004

When using MC 2.6 (Rev 2.3 engine) all errors are first reported as "Not
an integer", and only when I dismiss the error dialog and repeat the
action that caused error do I get the proper error string.

1. Are you folks seeing the same thing?
2. Have any of you taken the time to find out why?

Using the older engine does not produce this issue, but Tuv tells me the
error codes have not changed.  Obviously something has, so if any of you
have some insight it'll help save some time in getting this addressed.