Problem unlocking MC with MC_IDE

M. en T.E. Alejandro Diaz Infante linux at enmac.net
Wed Apr 14 22:37:54 EDT 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 11:03 am, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Ken Ray wrote:
> > Richard, do you recall if the number of copies is a factor in the
> > serialization?
>
> Hmmm.... I don't know, as the script is locked.
>
> If someone will test it (all the fields are there, just hidden) let me
> know and I'll make that field visible in the next update.

Yup, the number of copies is a factor, at least for my K-12 license (pack of
10 licenses). At last I was able to unlock my MC_IDE, by unhiding the field
"licenses" of the stack "Order Forms", then filling in the registration
fields my name, company name, key code AND the number of copies.

Best Regards,

Alejandro.