disappearing jpeg?

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 01:27:40 EST 2004

I imported a jpeg and gif succesfully to my stack. I saved the stack. But,
oddly, after quitting and restarting metacard the gif and jpeg are not visible
when the stack is reloaded! The visible of both objects is set to true. Wierder
still, if I import another image the previously imported images become visible.
This is a problem also in a standalone made from the stack. Saving the stack
under a different filename does not change the problem.

Does anyone have any idea what the cause and cure of this problem is? Thanks!

Eric