Mac-keyboard on PC problem

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Tue Sep 30 19:51:01 EDT 2003

Ken you read right. Crazy isn't it? When I first installed 2.5 and moved my homestack from my mac to my PC (the probable source of the problem) I noticed it when I tried editing my scripts. The quotes, "(", ")", ect keys weren't working. It took about 10 minutes (I'm slow) for me to figure out that my PC was reading the keyboard like a Mac.

I'm not too concerned about it. Need to upgrade to Revolution soon, anyway and I figure that will solve the problem. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

tom mccarthy