Revolution and my license...

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Sep 17 16:49:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 David Bovill <david at anon.nu> wrote:

> OK - so how do I / can I get my license working in Rev? Besides the
> little 'ol problem of not knowing where I put it (i've been using my
> home stack)?
>
> I've got a license for 2.4.3 but not 2.5 yet... am I out or in luck  [:)]

David,

you can use the newest Rev engine to some extent with your old 2.4.3
files (not your license).

Excuse me if  I should be redundant here:

Rename the latest Rev engine to "mc.exe" (on Windows of course). Put
this mc.exe with your old 2.4.3 "mchome", "mctools", "mchelp" into a new
folder. Start mc.exe and see what happens. Now you can use the new
features of Rev 2.1 to a certain degree.  Don't spread the word.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke