IDE - progress update

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Mon Sep 15 09:42:00 EDT 2003

I've been working on the web site and integration with Scott Rossi's
stack manager. This is what I aim to have up today:

	1) MC IDE broken into components hosted in Sourceforge CVS

	2) Direct access from MC client to uploading and downloading from CVS

	3) Basic Integration with MC driven web site

	4) Read and write to web site from within MC

If anyone is interested in helping with the coding it is fairly
interesting stuff - particularly interested in anyone who wants to play
with web site creation and .mt scripting as I've set this up.

david