[ANN] IDE Development Option

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Sep 12 14:20:05 EDT 2003

Recently, "David Bovill"  wrote:

> Great. I think it's granular enough for now.
>
> Uploading doesn't replace stack but uploads a copy to the root folder.

That isn't good, obviously -- by any chance did you download more than one
stack?  Currently there's no management for this.

> And the locks don't seem to be removed after uploading?

If the stacks don't go to the correct folder, there lock list won't get
updated.  Your finding may occur with certain stacks -- I'll check it out.

Thanks for the report (the first field beta test :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design