Open Source Licence (LGPL or GPL)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 11 20:42:01 EDT 2003

David Bovill wrote:

> Ray G. Miller wrote:
>
>> David, if you're willing to set it up, I'm willing to fork over my 100 bux.
>>
>> Tell where to send it.
>>

> Now that beats talking! Guess that's an offer I can't refuse. Seriously
> thanks - I'll do that.
>
> Scott has offered to look into pointing a subdomain of metacard.com to
> some space we can use for ftp access. This site can link to Yahoo or
> Sourceforge and we can integrate it directly into the MC IDE environment.

That would be ideal.  I'm glad he's looking into it; the first two times I
asked him he said it vouldn't be done, but it's so common with most hosting
services it seemed reasonable to ask.  Hope it works out.

If we can use that section of his server for FTP space, wouldn't we be able
to put the project page there?  Given the very small audience for this lil'
maintenance project I suspect a simple page with an overview, poohbah
contant info, and links to the latest release and test versions of
mctools.mc should suffice.