SourceForge vs Yahoo

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Thu Sep 11 01:03:00 EDT 2003

it's probably changed now but this was yahoo's agreement..

By submitting Content to any Yahoo property, you automatically grant, or
warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted, Yahoo the
royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable
right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,
create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content
(in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any
form, media, or technology now known or later developed.

im not posting a single bit there...

ndex&req=viewarticle&artid=2&page=1

One thing that was not discussed on the list, or I have missed it
somehow, is the official web site for MC IDE. SourceForge will not
suffice if we want to make IDE available to more general public.
MetaCard's web site would be a perfect place since this basically
will be continuation of MetaCard as it was to us, but I wonder
whether Scott would let us use it and what plans he has for that site
on the long term. A corner on Rev's site could suffice, but then we
would probably have to go through Rev to post anything since it would
be part of their corporate web site. I think having a mention and
link there would be better for us.

Robert