Interim language guide solution

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 15:11:01 EDT 2003

On 9/10/03 3:19 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>Paste this in the Message Box:
>
>  go url "http://fourthworld.com/rev/channel/4wTranscriptDict.mc"
>
>It's a very basic shell for the contents of the Transcript Dictionary.

Richard, this is fantastic. I wish I'd thought of it. I've been going
back and forth between Rev and MC so that I could use the excellent Rev
docs along with the MC IDE. What you've done is genius. And it is such a
simple answer -- no complex dependencies involved. Bravo.

Richard - Marvellous. Ditto.

/H

Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: <A HREF="mailto:admin at flexibleLearning.com">mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com</A>
Web: <A HREF="http://www.flexiblelearning.com/">www.flexibleLearning.com</A>