Open Source Licence (LGPL or GPL)

Mark Talluto lists at canelasoftware.com
Tue Sep 9 20:11:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 03:55 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>> BTW, the only archive I am aware of is at Mark Talluto's site, and
>> may or may not be there for ever. MC and Rev have offered only the
>> latest version so far. Besides, they do not offer just engines but
>> full packages for download.
>
> I would advocate that RunRev provide an archive of all engines going
> back as
> far as possible, at least to v2.4.
>
> Anyone know if they have plans for such an archive?

I will maintain the archive I have for another year at a minimum.  If I
decide to close that server, I will let you guys know in advance so
that it can be maintained by someone else.  I use the site for testing
purposes.  The MC downloads do not take up that much space, so I do not
have any reason to close it.  I have a regular amount of downloads for
these files so it seems that it is useful.  I am glad to be a part of
this at this level.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com