Message Box placement

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Sun Sep 7 12:37:01 EDT 2003

Just reopened my mac 3 years after! could use
another home server!

Also lots of HC goodies stocked in there!

So I launched this stack compact agent stack I made long
ago... still runs!
http://www.monsieurx.com/hyper/screenshots/StackCompaquer.gif

I had a great scheme for the msg box placement.
It followed the bottom of the current stack.
XOS feature! Also did it for the tools palette with
smart screen placement if too left or too right!

I'll try to fish it out and post it ;)