Calling Wilhelm Sanke

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Fri Sep 5 18:05:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, 05 Sep, "Mathewson" <richmond at mail.maclaunch.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry about this public exhibition, but I do not have
> your personal e-mail address.

I am wondering what kind of digest or individual posts you get from the
lists? What I get here includes the e-mail addresses.

> I have downloaded all your stacks from the University of
> Kassel ftp site and had a look at them: however there are
> one or 2 factual errors associated with your 'animals2.mc'
> stack,; if you can contact me off-list I will send you the
> list of them.
>
> Sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

 Richmond, thanks for your interest.

The various Metacard and Rev stacks we put on our ftp-server are
primarily  there for internal use. Many of these are just sample stacks
that illustrate possibilities of x-talk programming. Some of these
stacks are rather "unfinished" or part of work in progress (for
participants in projects), so there are a lot more than two factual or
programming errors to be found.

Nevertheless we invite whoever is interested to have a look and share
and  exploit what you may assess as  usable.

And once in a while I place a stack there that may be of interest to the
list, because adding a stack to  the Rev User Contributions may take
some time (last time it took longer than a month).

We will continue to add stacks, in the near future a number of
educational language training programs.

I will contact you also off-list.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke, Prof.