Message Box placement

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 5 16:14:01 EDT 2003

FlexibleLearning at aol.com wrote:

> Pierre saysTop right
>
> Shari says Bottom.
>
> Hugh says Any way I can get it. I'd also like it to be intelligent enough to
> move and resize if necessary when the screen gets full, preferably auto-typing
> by telepathy and the ability to make tea would be considered a bonus.

I see a consensus:  it initially opens at the bottom of the
windowbouldingrect, and remembers its position for subsequent sessions.

It seems no one like the current dynamic repositioning, and that we're all
pretty much on the same page about remedies.

Now we have two questions:

1. Who writes it?

2, Where do we post things for review and testing?