Using the Rev 2.1 engine

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 5 14:57:23 EDT 2003

On 9/4/03 10:46 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

 >> I'm on Mac OS X and ready to use Rev 2.1 with the MC IDE.  I copy
the Rev
 >> app to my MC folder and double-click it - and it "unexpectedly quit".
 >>
 >> What is needed to use the latest engine with the MC IDE?

I can't get the dang thing (Rev 2.1) to work either. I'm using MOS 9.2,
nuttin' fancy. (I reaaaly don't care for OS X in any flavor. Too
slooooow even on my G4 and the eye-candy is just silly. I feel as tho
I've stepped back into the dreaded CP/M world.. ;-) )

I'm using the last MC (2.5) until the smoke clears...

Ray G. Miller
Turtlelips Productions
4009 Everett Ave.
Oakland, CA 94602