Smarter navigation

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 16:14:00 EDT 2003

My apologies if I am unclear (four days of very little sleep!)...

I know about recentNames, go back/forth etc etc. The task is to script
Browser-like navigation logic and implementation, both for the 'Back' and 'Fwd'
buttons, along with a 'BackList' and 'ForwardList' whilst maintaining the ability
to add to the 'BackList' with new cards as required.

Perhaps I am overlooking the blindingly obvious, but I don't think so. The
built-in backList is not intelligent enough, hence the subject line of 'Smarter
Navigation'.

Maybe all will be clear after I have had 14 hours sleep!

/H