MC IDE Script Editor Ready for testing, no, for scripting!!!

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Mon Sep 1 13:40:01 EDT 2003

Hellow everyone

Well, im happy to say that the last issues concerning the
Script Editor X are now resolved. It's been lots of
scripting lately just to make it right!

See the first story on http://monsieurx.com for more...

Download here:
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=42

You can now costumize your GUI with any color (patterns to come)
And you can debug no problemo again.
Even improved the Auto-Completion! Soon it will type the whole
script for you ;)
Otherwise, help me developping the features you want in it for the OpenIDE!

1.6.5 will come naturally with new buttons, skins, and a not-for-free RR
plug-in I hope. GUI art planned in there too just because!

If there's any bugs, I dont want to hear about them! ;)

TCheers to all!
Xavier