Movie Controller

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Fri Oct 17 11:15:51 EDT 2003

I had once made a movie controller for a project done in MC, but it was
soooo long ago I cannot even remember which one it was done for.

I'm looking to make a stack that can play mpg movies on mac, sgi and
windows.  The controller needs to do a few things:

1) Display the timecode
2) Play/Pause/Restart buttons
3) Controller to jog through movie (but also moves as movie plays)

That's about it.  It took forever to get that done when I made it.  I
imagine that there are better methods and tools provided to do what
little I need.  If anyone has a sample stack I'd love to see it.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Simon