10000 fields and crash

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Sat Oct 4 13:22:01 EDT 2003

Hi list,

I have a stack with only 1 card, and 10,000 fields
on that card. I can modify these fields without any
problem (resize them, change location and content, etc)
but when I save the stack, MC crashes (freezes).

So my question is not whether it is wise to have so many
controls on 1 card, but what can be the reason of the
crash ?
I have the feeling I've reached a limit, but which one ?

I'm running MC 2.4.1 on Mac OS9, MC memory space
is set to 60 Mb and there's 1 Gb of free space on the HD...

Thanks,
JB