RawKeyDown to trap Screenshot key

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 03:15:31 EST 2003

Xavier Bury wrote:

>Anyone can also send the app in the background
>where it wont detect such keys!
>Of course, you could hide the screen when there is a
>suspendstack...

I read the suggestion of one of the participants
in these lists to delete temporal files to stop
users of getting any file from MC/RR apps

>And why is the scroll-lock detected of all things!!?

How is this? Do you refer to the scroll lock key
that is near the screenshot key?

>Maybe there is a way to make an external to detect
it...

I hope so. The externals dll market for this platform
could benefit from a wide variety of choices.

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/