Beta testers request

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Tue Nov 25 19:19:50 EST 2003

Hi all,

Anyone want to try a cool game made in RR?

With all the roulette rules and betting possibilities, you can see for
yourself if this is a game where you should venture! Test it safely at home
and improve your gains, lower your losses, devise and test all the roulette
strategies for yourself and then go to bankrupt Vegas or Monaco!

All interested RR testers welcome!

Only a Windows version is available for the moment but Mac and Linux will
come!
Test requirements are still in the writing but we want to start early to fix
ASAP.

As I mentioned in a previous mail, the 10 best feedbacks will get a free
game (not the demo but a 30$ value with no limits!). The future reserves
many more releases with a strategy simulator, AI to optimize gains, etc!!!

This is not a gambling or spam email! It is a real game with fun in mind!
Naturally if it improves your wealth, it's part of the bonus!

If you are interested, please let me know "off-list"
to send you the releases as they come.

Xavier