Application not front-most anymore

depstein at att.net depstein at att.net
Tue Nov 4 20:17:36 EST 2003

I think you want "suspend" and "resume" (not "suspendStack"
and "resumeStack").  MC 2.5's help stack treats each of these pairs as
synonyms, but this looks like an error.  My experience is that "suspendStack"
is sent whenever you leave a stack (to go to another stack, or to another
application); and that "suspend" is sent only when you go to another
application.  And that the same distinction applies to "resumeStack"
and "resume."  If you don't want to catch the stack-switching within MC or
your application, use "suspend" and "resume."

David Epstein