Type 2 error additional info

Tereza Snyder tereza at attainmentcompany.com
Sat May 31 00:13:01 EDT 2003

on 05.30.03 8:07 PM, Shari wrote:

> Does anyone know how to pull errors out of the console/terminal
> window in Jaguar (whatever the divil that DOS like thang is called...)

Open the console application and check "Eenable crash reporting" and
"Automatically display crash logs" in the preferences. From that moment on,
any OS X application that crashes will cause the console log and the crash
log for the application to appear.

You will be able to copy the crash data for the crash from MetaCard's crash
log to send to bugs at metacard.com. Just be sure you take only the data for
the specific crash. (I have more than once sent Scott the wrong crash data!
Embarrassing!)

tereza

+ Tereza Snyder
+ Senior Software Developer