Type 2 error

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 11:22:02 EDT 2003

I have a stack that keeps quitting with a Type 2 error.  I believe it
is a conflict between this stack and Metacard, as other stacks do not
seem to produce this error, but all efforts to track down the problem
have offered no resolution.

So far my best guess is that it lies somewhere in a mouseUp,
mouseEnter, mouseLeave, resumeStack, or other similar handler, but I
cannot get a fix on it.  Most often, just clicking on the titlebar to
activate the stack can cause the quit.  But other things cause it
too.  Very difficult to work on a stack that keeps quitting.

Even more difficult when it quits and gives the enigmatic Type 2
error, rather than a Metacard error window.

Is there any way to force the Metacard error window to appear, and
give more details of this problem, as it quits?

This is very frustrating!

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--