Blocks

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Thu May 22 16:08:01 EDT 2003

You're the best Jacky!

I forgot to say thanks also for the cool game...

Incidently the game was easy to beat thanks to
http://gameyard.com/magics/

I was addicted to Ice Mania for a while...

You'll love the twist in Maestro level!
I still haven't beat that level! (4 blocks left was my record!)
Well, there's time to waste clicking away, and time to script!

And I have finished War of Independence II yet... (my all time
favorite space sim...) Just try the demo to go light years ahead
of Star Wars! Great story too!