Announcing new Control Browser X beta

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Thu May 22 16:03:01 EDT 2003

Hi everyone

I've posted a new beta of Control Browser X 1.4.1
My infamous control browser replacement.

It's free, open-source and one of my most useful tools!

<http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=100>

This is an anouncement for anyone who can help beta test, enhance,
help and contribute to the MetaCard universe set of best of tools fame!

Sorry but this is stack in beta status and meant only for scripters
who know how to install and run it...

I wont respond to "cant install or can't run it mails!
but I furnished a kind script to install it manually!

Less working efforts to you all!
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com
--