running WSF

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 13 23:17:01 EDT 2003

Nearly completely ignorant about Windows Scripting Host, after poking around
on the 'Net I fpound that I can put this into a .wsf file and use launch to
activate a given process (bring it to the front):

<package>
   <job id="vbs">
      <script language="VBScript">
         set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell
         WshShell.AppActivate "Calculator"
      </script>
   </job>
</package>

Is there any way I could run that directly, such as with the shell function?
I've tried setting the shellcommand to wscript.exe to no avail.

Thanks in advance -