The imp of the perverse (with apologies to E.A.P.)

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon May 12 21:38:01 EDT 2003

andu a écrit :

> --On Monday, May 12, 2003 16:49:55 -0700 Sadhunathan Nadesan
> <sadhu at castandcrew.com> wrote:
>

> >       Sorry to be poking fun, Andu, no offense meant really, I enjoy
> >       your posts and respect your point of view.  I just couldn't
> >       help it, the imp of the perverse and all that.
>
> It must be me sounding more serious then I mean... ;-)
>

> >       Sadhu
> >

> Regards, Andu Novac

Allo Friends,

What is the difference betwin XTalks and others serious languages ? They
are the onest languages i can use to think complex code abstracts,
statements or handlers, directly in my mind, along i'm driving my car or
walking in the contry without any laptop behind me. When later, i will
be back at home or at the office, i will just have to recopy the code i
thinked as an abstraction some hours before.

Perhaps is it ways to code abstactions in C, Lisp or Smalltalk. Probably
is it many more natural to do this in using an XTalk. It's just the
reason i use, instead of any other tool each time it's possible, an
XTalks to build my apps.

Are there any others, here, doing same for the same reasons ?
--
Cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis.
Applications et bases de données WEB et VPN
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif