Another option for an MC plugin

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu May 8 16:18:30 EDT 2003

Richard,

I, too have thought about generating SWF files from within MC/RR. But, I'm
more interested in being able to build small SWF 'effects' wizards, which
punch out a binary swf file. So, one could for intance, build a simple
program to create templated SWF home page gateways -- with the ability to
provide custom links, rendered buttons with text effects, Graphics and text
dissolves etc..

This seems to me to be much less difficult than trying to reproduce the
MC/RR runtime environment via SWF. What do you think?

best,

Chipp