Web programming tools (PDF)

Richard MacLemale rmaclema at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 6 23:06:01 EDT 2003

On 5/6/03 9:57 PM, JB wrote:

> I recently wrote a short script that converts on the fly
> data of an online HTML form into a PDF doc (that opens
> in a different window) with a simple MC CGI script...
> A very nice combination of different languages (DHTML,
> JS, MT & PDF), just as I like...    :-P
>
> JB

If anyone has an easy way of doing the reverse (convert PDF to a web page on
the fly) I'd LOVE to hear about it.  At my job I have to convert pdf files
to web pages and make them look exactly the same.  Currently I'm importing
into Photoshop, saving as an optimized GIF file, and put the image into a
blank page.  I'd love to be able to automate this.  Sorry, this post was
kinda off topic...

--
:)
Richard MacLemale