Web programming tools (PDF)

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue May 6 17:44:01 EDT 2003

| Right on, Brian!
|
| Acrobat is one of the most stable "universal" tools in the market.

	Pardon me for butting in here but I would have to STRONGLY
	agree.  As far as sending stuff to our customers, we find PDF
	invaluable.

| I still think it's a greatly underrated and underutilized tool. If MC
| could only convert directly to Acrobat, we'd all have less work to do... ;-)

	In our case we are converting plain text (very plain) to PDF,
	and we have a C program that does it.  It's copyright our
	company but I'd be willing to contribute it to this list if
	people want it.

	Perhaps some collaborator would follow up with posts of how to
	link it to MC.  Seems to me I recall you can connect external
	DLL's or whatever, right?

	Is there interest?

	Sadhu