Web enabled MC applications (How-to)

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue May 6 06:05:01 EDT 2003

sorry for being so late in the conversation...

I just wanted to add a web page that helped me setting
up the IIS server to work for CMC...

Note it's dated 2001...

http://www.navaching.com/pagem.html

Hope it helps too...

Xavier

abled_MC_Data_Base_Applications.html

Feel free to take a look.

There is a HOW-TO html, source code samples, a downloadable MC stack,
and, a real working postgres data base to try it against.

Cheers,
Sadhu

ps, again, it's not all working right, it's partially working and I'll
continue as time permits to get it solid.