Web programming tools (Dan Shafer)

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Fri May 2 20:51:00 EDT 2003

| > I am SO interested in hearing what other people think.  Even though
| > the browser is a lousy UI, the world has come to accept it, so, the
| > client is aways right, eh?
|
| Depends on what you're doing with it:
|
| <http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/netapps.html>

Hi Richard,

Yes, I have read your paper, very nice.

At least for our clients, it doesn't seem to matter that we could
build a much better mousetrap by escaping the browser, but someday
I hope that net enabled aps like MC/RR gain more accpetance.  Right
now they say they just want to be able to go into an Internet cafe
anywhere on the planet and access their stuff, in the familiar way
they are used to.  sigh.