Bug Report 2.5b6

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 07:56:01 EST 2003

>Discovered a bug (?) in MC 2.5b6.Some, but not all of the buttons from
>stacks made by earlier versions of MC appeared as rectangles, although
>the type was "standard".
>The solution was 'clearing' the background and foreground color of the
>offending button with the color chooser (available with tab 'name').
>
>Wil Dijkstra

That's interesting.  I've sometimes had a problem with the button
style getting hung up.  With earlier versions of Metacard (I'm using
2.4.3)

I'll try to choose popup, or option, or one of those styles, and it's
as if the current style is locked.  The button may or may not reflect
the change, but the dialog is locked.  When it happens, even creating
a new button, will still be locked.

I wonder if your fix would fix this too :-)

Shari C
Gypsy King Software
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--