Bug Report 2.5b6

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Sat Mar 29 16:55:01 EST 2003

> Yup. I reported this a day or two ago, so it is on the
> to-fix list.

Cool!

I also noticed you pointed out that "Sort cards of this
background by card field one" (for example) i.e. sort
cards by background does not yet work. Is that
scheduled for 2.5 or later? It doesn't seem to work in
2.5b6.

A workaround for that is to put a hidden field on each
card with the number of the background and then to do a
series of sorts

sort cards by card field title --or whatever...
sort cards by hiddenBackGround

as long as the backgrounds are sequentially numbered I
believe this works fine, though I have only tested it
very briefly.

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm