importing popup buttons contents from HC?

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Tue Mar 25 09:38:01 EST 2003

I am using Metacard 2.5 b6 - so far the accents and
styled fields export just fine in windows! Good job! (I
use a basilisk emulator for mac so I cannot test for
mac compatability, and I don't have unix - sorry).

On thing I did notice, which I do not think is  unique
to 2.5b6 (i.e. I don't think this is a bug) is that
when I import a hypercard stack with popup buttons the
contents of the buttons are not imported.

This is not a problem to me but I thought I should
mention it.

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm