Windows icons

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 13:58:01 EST 2003

Okay, I've tried everything, and no matter how I create the icon,
Metacard will not build the Windows project into a standalone.

It spits out the error "icon wrong size, must be 766b" or something
to that effect.

I have used every icon program imaginable.  The icon is 32x32,
16-colors (4-bits).

The latest program I tried (on Windows) is Axialis.  Choosing ONLY
the 32x32 16-color format.

Short of turning the icon into a black and white blob, I'm at wit's end.

What program, on Mac or Windows, will turn an image into an icon that
Metacard will accept?  Windows "sees" the icon and recognizes it as
such.  But Metacard just won't be satisfied.

Keep it simple.  I don't need a fancy icon editor.  Just something
that will take an image already in existence, and turn it into an
icon Metacard will accept on Windows.

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--